Macadamia Nut Oil
Take care of your hair in the natural way with Henna
Willow bark extract is made from several kinds of a willow tree. They are also known as Salix Alba. They are mostly known for its powerful benefits that they provide for your hair and scalp. Let us look at the list of benefits.
• Henna greatly helps in the growth of hair. The henna powder can be added to gingili oil to produce an essential oil which greatly nourishes the hair and encourages growth.
• If your hair has become rough and dull, Henna is the right choice for you! This magical powder when formed into a paste deeply conditions your hair.
• Because of the increasing pollution in today’s world, itchy and dry scalp is a common problem. Henna is known for its anti-microbial properties which help in fighting itchy scalp.
• The commonest use of henna is using it as a hair dye. If you are afraid of using chemical products for hiding your greys, then henna is the right choice for you!
• Hair greatly improves the quality of your hair by making it thick as well as lustrous. It adds shine to your hair and makes it voluminous.
Thus, you must be already craving for using henna for your hair to get the naturally gorgeous hair!