Brihati refers to the dried roots of Solanum Indicum plant and has a lot of medicinal properties in Ayurveda like anti-inflammatory, anti-asthmatic, analgesic, diuretic and much more. It is a highly branched shrub found in warmer, moist and shady places. Read on to know about the benefits of using this herb!
List of benefits of Brihati
Brihati is one of the finest herbal remedies in Ayurveda for treating the respiratory ailments (like a cough, cold, sore throat, asthma), heart diseases, chronic fever and is also a very good diuretic, herbal appetizer and beneficial for the heart. Following are some of the main benefits of this herbal ingredient found in a lot of products:
• It is a very good blood detoxifier and is an effective herbal remedy for skin diseases and is known to treat ringworm, gout, and earache
• The paste of its seeds can be applied to the penis in order to improve the erection and can also help in treating the problems related to semen ejaculation.
• Helps in getting relief from a toothache and is also helpful in getting rid of bad breath and in removing the coating on the tongue.
• Helps in treating the problems related to the digestive system like indigestion, gas, dysentery, intestinal worms, and can lead to an increased appetite and improved digestion strength.
• It is also helpful in respiratory and cardiac disorders and helps in strengthening and stimulating the heart.
• It finds its application in treating many other problems like female infertility, chest pain, scorpion bites, alopecia, anorexia, edema, and recurring fever.
Use it to feel the difference and get rid of the problems you are suffering from!!!