Take care of your hair in the natural way with Henna
The use of Henna for colouring hair originally started in India. It gradually got spread in the rest of the world for colouring hair naturally. However, it was soon found out that Henna not only covers greys, but also greatly improves the health of hair! After this discovery, there was no looking back! Hundreds of companies which manufacture hair care products included henna in their list of ingredients. So, if you only thought that you can get the tinge of rust or brown by applying henna on your hair, think again! Meanwhile, let’s present you some of the many benefits of using Henna for your hair.
• Henna greatly helps in the growth of hair. The henna powder can be added to gingili oil to produce an essential oil which greatly nourishes the hair and encourages growth.
• If your hair has become rough and dull, Henna is the right choice for you! This magical powder when formed into a paste deeply conditions your hair.
• Because of the increasing pollution in today’s world, itchy and dry scalp is a common problem. Henna is known for its anti-microbial properties which help in fighting itchy scalp.
• The commonest use of henna is using it as a hair dye. If you are afraid of using chemical products for hiding your greys, then henna is the right choice for you!
• Hair greatly improves the quality of your hair by making it thick as well as lustrous. It adds shine to your hair and makes it voluminous.
Thus, you must be already craving for using henna for your hair to get the naturally gorgeous hair!