Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Tips to Heal Acne and Prevent Scars & Blemishes
One of the greatest banes in life is to be deprived of clear skin. Not only does it lower one’s confidence but also leaves us with a constant worry of being judged. We walk into a room full of people and if someone glances at us, we are flooded with a sense of embarrassment of how do we appear due to acne breakouts. Even though most of it is in our mind, we must take adequate precautions to ensure that we are doing everything we can to get rid of unwanted acne, scars and blemishes.
Why and How Does This Acne Appear?
- Lack of moisture is one of the major reason that you'll welcome acne on your skin. Make sure that you stay hydrated as well as your skin
- Acne often stems from an unhealthy diet comprising of high levels of fat and grease in your diet. If you are suffering from acne, one of the first things you should contemplate on changing is the food habits.
- Another thing one must maintain is good hygiene. Ensure that you bathe regularly with soft water and do not get into bed without washing off the dust from your body.
- For all the gym-goers , it is essential to take a quick shower before resuming your daily activities. Sweat accumulated the body leads to growth and spread of bacteria which can cause further acne.
- Another big reason is toxins present in your body. If you are looking to flush out the toxins from your body, a detox can be a good idea to get started on the acne treatment process. Consuming fresh coconut water also goes a long way to flush out the kidney and get rid of toxins from the body.
We, at Mirah Belle, give serious consideration to this horrendous acne, scars and blemishes problem and will guide you every step of the way in improving your skin and getting back clear skin.
1. Using a Healing Face Oil
It is a myth that acne prone skin is oily, and one should not apply any oil-based products. Oils, extracted from plants and seeds, have high amount of natural nutrients which help in killing bacteria. Oils are not harsh on the skin and have no adverse effects like other chemicals which are used to heal persistent acne. Oils like Sea Buckthorn and Tamanu are a treasure-house to treat severe to moderate acne. These oils, mixed with a carrier oil just as grapeseed or jojoba, works wonders to cure acne, pimples and breakouts. They are easily absorbed into the skin and work their magic overnight. Regular use of healing face oils will ensure that bacteria does not spill to adjoining areas and are killed at the spot. We recommend Regular application of Sea Buckthorn – Tamanu Healing Face Oil overnight to help you get rid of acne and pimples.
2. Use of an Anti – Acne Handmade Soap
Many people now-a-days shirk away from using Soap on the face. It is a little-known fact that Organic and Natural Handmade Soaps have above 90% of moisture level, have natural glycerin and a variety of natural herbs and oils which have an excellent effect on problem skin. Several ingredients like Ylang Ylang, Tea Tree, Calendula,Patchouli, Rosemary and Lavender work wonders on acne and blemish prone skin. They not only heal active acne but also the area around it so that further breakouts can be prevented. A face soap, which is sulfate and paraben free, and has anti-bacterial oils and herbs are the best thing that can happen to you. Mirah Belle has a variety of Healing Face Handmade Soaps which can be used on a regular basis:
3. Using an Anti – Acne Face Wash
Using a Face Wash which not only refreshes but also helps in preventing Acne Breakouts is a pure blessing for those who suffer from this problem. With magic ingredients like Tea Tree, Haritaki, Neem, Vetiver and Chamomile available in the market, there is no reason why anyone should still live with acne or blemishes. The only thing to be kept in mind is that these Face Washes should be Sulfate and Paraben Free. The presence of Sulfates and Parabens are detrimental for a good skin care regime. Not only do they cause dryness and inflammation, but they also lead to long term health hazards like cancer, hormonal imbalance, DNA Alterations, lung and kidney damage. We recommend the regular use of our Sulfate and Paraben Free Anti – Acne Free Face Wash.