Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Effect of cinnamon oil on your skin
Besides treating your skin disorders, the cinnamon oil extracts are also used for medicinal purposes. Cinnamon is a common spice which adds flavour to your food and eliminates all the waste products from your body. India, Sri Lanka and all other Asian countries are some of the places where cinnamon grows in abundant. Cinnamon oil plays an important role in keeping your skin healthy.
Some of the benefits that cinnamon oil offers are as follows:
Cinnamon oil benefits for skin:
1. Acts as a cleanser for your face: It goes deep within the skin and cleanses away all the dirt and pollution. Massage your face with cinnamon oil regularly to stimulate and provide the necessary nourishment to the hair follicles of your skin.
2. It has antiseptic properties: According to several studies and resources, it is seen that cinnamon oil has antiseptic properties. The anti-bacterial as well as the anti-fungal property helps it to fight against bacterial strains. It tends to cure septic infections.
3. Plumps your skin: Cinnamon oil makes your fines lines become less visible by plumping your skin. All the blood vessels of your skin are stimulated by cinnamon oil and thus it brings blood to the skin’s surface.
4. It can be used as a lip gloss or even can be used for plumping up your lips.
5. It effectively rejuvenates your skin by treating pimples and acne. When cinnamon oil mixed with honey in 1:3 proportions, it removes the acne scars and treats skin infections.
6. One of the most common types of skin infection is eczema. When you suffer from eczema, you tend to achieve irritated and inflamed skin. Make a paste of honey and cinnamon oil in equal proportion and apply it directly on the inflamed skin. The anti-inflammatory characteristics of this ingredient can easily heal your skin.
Nowadays, cinnamon oil is the most commonly used ingredient in the skin care products.