Fight All Signs of Ageing with Grapeseed Oil
Grapeseed oil is a common by-product of wine making. But did you know that it also has amazing benefits for skin? Passed down in ancient knowledge systems, grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of wine grapes that are rich in antioxidants. It is a very light oil that actually helps to regulate natural oil production. Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? Grapeseed oil deeply moisturizes dry and flaky skin while it reduces over-production of sebum in oily skin. It is also great at dealing with persistent acne and lightens the scars and spots left behind. We use only 100% pure unrefined grapeseed oil extracted by cold pressing the seeds to retain maximum nutrients.
• Like grapes itself, grapeseed oil has high nutritional value. It is packed in Vitamins D, C and E, Beta-carotene and Fatty acids that returns lost radiance to your skin.
• Grapeseed oil is a very good moisturizer suitable for all skin types and works exceptionally well on combination skin. It is also a good toner that gives your skin a smooth and even complexion with regular use.
• The oil is very rich in polyphenols that give it amazing anti-oxidant properties. It fights the damage caused by free radicals and reverses all signs of skin ageing. Wrinkles, fine lines, laugh lines, crow’s feet etc. will visible reduce with the use of grapeseed oil.
• It acts as an astringent and tightens the skin. It also boosts collagen formation which helps in cell regeneration. All this has anti-ageing benefits for healthy youthful skin.
• Grapeseed oil is rich in linoleic acid which is a fatty acid effective for treating skin conditions like acne, eczema and dermatitis. Its anti-bacterial properties make our products highly suitable for those who have irritated skin.
Use our products containing grapeseed oil regularly to get younger looking skin free from acne and other skin problems.