Treat Stubborn Acne with Geranium Oil
Geranium oil is an herbal essential oil that has diverse uses in aromatherapy. It has been used as an anti-depressant for centuries because it balances hormones, lowers anxiety and uplifts the mood. But that’s not all, it also has amazing skin care benefits. Ancient Egyptians would use geranium oil to get healthy glowing skin. We get geranium oil through steam distillation of stems and leaves of the geranium plant. We only use pure and unfiltered geranium oil in our organic products so that they are highly effective.
• Geranium oil has a wonderful lemony scent that is soothing and refreshing. It will relax your mind and lift your spirits.
• It has great anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties. It kills the germs on your skin and prevents them from entering your pores and causing breakouts.
• It fights stubborn acne from coming back with its hormone regulating functions. Geranium oil can regulate your sebum production and check excessive oil production.
• It also works great at reducing the scars and spots left behind after a bad case of acne. It has amazing cicatrizing properties that heals wounds and injuries very quickly. Geranium oil uses the same property to help heal the skin after a breakout and prevent any scarring. It improves blood circulation beneath the skin surface and promotes an equal distribution of melanin.
• It is also great at delaying the onset of signs of skin ageing. It acts as an astringent and tightens the skin to prevent sagging and wrinkling. With regular use of products containing geranium oil, you can get a firm, even toned complexion.
• Geranium oil has anti-inflammatory properties to get rid of any puffiness around the eye and gives your skin a youthful appearance.
• Even though it promotes oil control, it is great at keeping your skin hydrated and also provides UV protection.
Get acne-free clear skin with the regular use of Geranium oil.