The perfect remedy for all skin types: Glycerine
Also, known as glycerol, glycerine is believed to cure all skin type problems. It effectively treats dull and dry skin as well as works well with oily skin conditions. It makes your skin healthier and gives you a natural appearance. The several skin benefits that glycerine provides are as follows:
1. The water balance is maintained because glycerine has the capability to attract water molecules present in the air. It retains the water quantity in your skin and keeps it hydrated all the time. The water loss caused due to evaporation is reduced due to glycerine and thus the water balance is maintained on an intercellular level.
2. The skin complexion is enhanced. Glycerine is an effective emollient because besides providing moisture to your skin, it also aims at making it soft and supple. You get a healthy and attractive looking skin. It eliminates the scaly and dry looks.
3. The therapeutic characteristics of glycerine help in treating several skin diseases. It heals the wounded skin and acts as a guide for the cells to grow effectively. It has anti-inflammatory properties which treat the fungal infections and help to recover and repair the cells more quickly.
4. Applying glycerine on a regular basis protects your skin from environment’s harmful chemicals and elements. The epidermal layer gains thickness thereby the barrier function gets improved.
5. As you age, your skin also ages. It gets wrinkles, fine line and all other signs of premature aging. Your skin becomes susceptible to dryness, redness, irritation and much more. Glycerine adds hydration and has meditative properties which heal the dry and irritated skin more quickly and effectively.
Oily skin tends to acquire acne and skin infections, use glycerine regularly to get the flawless skin and eliminate all other problems related to skin.