Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Birch Extract for Hair
Why is birch good for your hair?
Birch is that herb which proves to be very effective for your hair. The birch essential oil has Salicylic acid, Methyl Salicylate and Betulenol as its main ingredients. Birch has two categories, one is the white birch and the other one is the black birch. You can use the birch tree for decorative purposes as well as for medicinal purposes. Given below is the list of benefits.
Benefits of Birch For Hair
1. It comes with antiseptic properties. This property keeps your scalp away from several kinds of fungal and bacterial infections.
2. It retains the natural colour of your hair and eliminates the signs of premature greying of hair at an early age.
3. You can find birch as one of the major ingredients in many anti dandruff shampoos. It effectively removes dandruff and strengthens the hair from its roots.
4. It improves the blood circulation through the hair follicles, which reduces hair loss problems. It also enhances hair growth.
5. It acts as a cleanser for your hair by removing all the dirt and environmental pollution.
You can mix your shampoo with birch essential oil. Massage your scalp regularly with the oil to keep it healthy and remove hair related problems.