Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Shea Butter for Skin
Get beautiful skin by harnessing the amazing benefits of Shea Butter
Shea butter has been used since the ancient times by the Egyptian people and is also said to be the beauty secret of Princess Nefertiti. Shea butter is an amazing ingredient which is a must in every beauty care product and hence we use ladles of it in our product. Shea Butter has a lot of amazing properties which makes it a must in every household.
So, here are some of the amazing benefits offered by shea butter:
1. Moisturizer- Shea butter is an amazing moisturizer. It is very rich in fatty acids and hence works great in reinstating the lost moisture of your skin. It was once used by the Saharan people to protect their skin and hair from the drying winds. Shea butter works great in the dry winters and heals and rejuvenates dry and chapped skin.
2. Sun protection- Shea butter also has an inbuilt Sun Protection Factor of SPF. Though the amount of sun protection is not enough for summers, it is quite satisfactory for the overcast winters. It also protects your skin from sunburns and sun rashes.
3. Treats skin inflammation- Shea Butter has great anti-inflammatory properties and helps to treat skin inflammations. The fatty acids in the butter help it to treat the inflammations faster.
4. Get rid of dark circles- Shea butter works amazingly on under eye dark circles. With regular use, it also helps to reduce under eye bags and tired looking droopy eyes.
5. Treats stretch marks- Stretch marks are a natural occurrence when you lose weight too fast or you are pregnant. Shea butter works amazingly on stretch marks and helps to reduce it to quite a great extent.
Start using Shea butter today and get soft baby like skin within a few days!